Open position for Software Developer
Due to recent increase of our activities and customers portfolio, we have several open positions.
What skills are we looking for?
- Proficient in designing and developing with C, C++, and Java. Other programming languages expertise like Ruby and Python are a plus;
- Unit test experience in C++ and Java;
- Good knowledge of system and network programming on Linux;
- Good knowledge of robotics, embedded systems and micro-controller programming (ARM, AVR);
- Good communication skills;
- Good written and spoken English.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Development, implementation and integration of new features in our systems’ on-board and off-board software platforms;
- Ensure maintenance, debugging and updating of current and future software features, through regular reviews and testing their operation and applicability;
- Conduct field operations in order to a) test and debug developments and implementations; b) provide field training to customers; c) demonstrations actions;
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary and continuously enhanced in accordance to your achieved results;
- Opportunity to work close to the sea with state of the art systems;
- Development autonomy;
- Opportunity to work in several national and international R&D projects;
- Continuous career progression on a solid and fast growing industry;
- Integration on a dynamic, young team with an excellent working environment;
Prepare your CV today and don’t forget to add a small description of previous projects that you were involved. We hope to received your proposal soon via email to info AT oceanscan-mst.com